Friday, October 5, 2018

Excerpt from The FAB Mom Blog

(http://thefabmom.com/2018/10/04/kids-birthday-parties-ideas-age-appropriate/):


The following is an excerpt from a blog post on kids birthday party ideas (BIRTHDAY BASHES & BEING AGE APPROPRIATE
from top lifestyle & mom blogger Jill Simonian: TheFABMom®. CBS Los Angeles Parenting Lifestyle Contributor (Wed & Fri); also on TODAYShow, HLN, Mom.me & more. Author, TheFABMom's Guide!

TheFABMom's #1 top kids birthday party rule was:  
"Party activities are age-appropriate… which is why we booked that bouncer this year! Because kids like to JUMP. I’d never booked a bounce-house before… might as well try one out before she completely passes the age-bracket to enjoy it, right? Magic Jump Rentals (pegged as the #1 party rental service in SoCal) made it super easy. I went to their site, clicked and scrolled all the crazy fun wild colorful options involving movie screens, popcorn machines, climbing walls, game night activities, obstacle courses and more. When I spotted a humongous unicorn bouncer/slide combo (in her favorite colors!!), I knew that was IT. (Note: This baby has a special no-slip material and hooks up to any hose if you’re in the mood for water-sliding…) I clicked, booked it, confirmed weeks later via email (days before the party, they send you a reminder). One guy showed up at my house a few hours before the party and popped this beauty up in about 1 minute… five hours later, two more guys showed up to fold it up and haul it out in another minute. Easy. No stress. NO MESS. Quite the showstopper when you walked into our backyard…" 



Check out The Fab Mom Blog 
Instagram: Jill Simonian  
Facebook: Jill Simonian


6 comments:

  1. I'd certainly will talk about this blog with my group. I would mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist here while Many individuals will feel very much helped. party rentals miami, Jupiter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd certainly will talk about this blog with my group. I would mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist here while Many individuals will feel very much helped. party rentals miami, Jupiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your web page. It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing! commercial christmas lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is looking so cute while dancing. She is enjoying her birthday party. Kids love swings and decorations very much. Evntwrks is the event planner who is specialized in organizing each and every event, whether it is a birthday party, wedding, or corporate event. Find us here to get in touch with us celebration party rentals.

    ReplyDelete