Monday, October 27, 2014

NEW! Ice Castle Bouncer

Ice Castle Bounce House

Are you having a "Frozen" themed party for your little Ice Princess? Our Ice Castle bounce house is the perfect castle for a "Frozen", winter, or snow themed party. The Ice Castle bounce house has beautiful snow and snow flake prints along with ice arches at the top. Want to Freeze the party a little more? Pair the Ice Castle with our Snow Machine to create a more lively atmosphere, or with our Bubble Machine so your little ones can dance with snowflakes. Our Cotton Candy Machine with Blue sugar will also add some chill to the party.

Need some tables and chairs? Not a problem, rent our adult, and children's tables and chairs with blue and white table covers to really freeze the party up! 

 So what are you waiting for? 

10 comments:

  1. My daughter loves the movie Frozen, and I think that she would love a bouncy ice castle for her birthday party. We're planning on having about 10 kids over, but that shouldn't be too many to enjoy something like this. We'll have to make sure that they take turns. http://www.kenrent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to rent something like this for my daughter's birthday party. She loves jumping castles. Her birthday party is next week, so I will have to find somewhere I can rent a jumping castle in my area. I'm sure that I can get one for a good price. http://higginseventrentals.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bounce house design! It is sure to be popular thanks to the tremendous popularity of the ‘Frozen’ film. And pairing it with a snow machine or bubble machine is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part about any party is the awesome rentals that are there. Whether that's the photo booth, the clown, or my personal favorite, the jump house, it's all awesome. I can't to go to my friends Christmas party this weekend and see what awesome rentals he has.

    http://www.kenrent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be so fun to have a Disney themed party. My party would have to be Hercules, not Frozen. I have always loved watching Hercules. Do you have something like an Olympus bounce house? http://www.mypartyjumpers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter went to a birthday party last week, and they has a bounce house just like this one. My daughter wants me to rent her one for her birthday party in a few months. I think that it will be a great idea. Then she can play in it with all of her friends. http://www.abetterpartyrentals.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    This above post is too good and the shown bounce house is perfect for children party...Very nice post.......
    party rentals simi valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. This is amazing and I can’t wait to bounce myself silly! bounce house for sale

    ReplyDelete