Thursday, December 12, 2013

NEW!! Fun City Toddler Combo



Fun City Toddler Combo
Who said the city is a dangerous place for toddlers? Rent this beautiful Fun City Toddler Combo for your next event, and watch your toddler learn the different city sites by exploring the streets of this inflatable. Your toddler will explore the different colors, shapes, and scenes of the city while they crawl through obstacles, climb to the top of a slide, and slide their way down into the beautifully designed city. Sit back and enjoy your party as your toddlers enjoy the city in your own back yard.

4 comments:

  1. This fun city is amazing! How much would it cost to rent something like this? My niece's birthday is coming up soon and I'm in charge of coming up with party ideas. I thought renting a bounce house would be a lot of fun for her and the other kids. I do have a budget that I have to keep in mind though. How much would it cost to rent something like this? http://www.marlbororentals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the post that I like so much, very entertaining and you may also see for Moonwalk Rental Duluth

    ReplyDelete