Thursday, February 20, 2014

NEW Backyard Toddler Combo

Put away the flashcards, puppets, and the Television! Discover a new way to educate your toddler while they are having the time of their lives! Rent the Backyard Toddler Combo for your young one, and watch as they learn the different colors, discover new shapes, and gain motor skills as they walk, bounce, hop, and crawl through the different obstacles coming their way. This bright, eye catching, combo is a great addition to any toddler's party. Sit back and enjoy as your child explores the world of shapes and colors in your own backyard.

5 comments:

  1. My daughter would love the last blow up shown here. I have got here a normal jumping castle for her birthday in the past. Now that is a little older I think this would be great. Not only can you jump, it has a number or obstacles she and her friends can enjoy.

    Alena | http://www.arearentalls.com/PARTY.ivnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most amazing bouncy houses I have ever seen. It makes me wish that I was a kid again. I would love to get this for my nieces party one day.
    Cynthia | http://www.marlbororentals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I read your blog. your blog is sharing great information.
    party rentals miami baby shower miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog a lot because here you have given almost all the topic about jumping castles that how it could be the best entertaining rides for our kids. And now you can also this from jumping castle gold coast so now you don't need to buy any of them. And the price of hiring is also very reasonable including setup and transport services.

    ReplyDelete